Jan 22, 2008

Just finished reading the book "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini.
I think I must be one of the last persons to have read it, because almost everyone I met in the last couple of days have read it and enjoyed it. Better late than never. :)
When my close friend recommended this book, I didn't expect it to be this good...honestly.
The compelling way of his narration and the story itself is so gripping. I just couldn't put the book down. One feels for every character in the book...makes for a wonderful read.

3 comments:

Sleepyface said...

good to know. now, all you've to do is sit and wait for the movie to release in India.

praphul said...

One of the best things about this book is the writing style and the way characters are protrayed.

I have watched the movie :)

As they say, movie can never make complete justice to the book; still its a very honest and impressive attempt.

Preethi Simha said...

Thanks Praphul for dropping by.
Not sure when I'll get to watch the movie. :)