Jan 15, 2008

'Dreamz Unlimited'

I'm not sure how many of us remember dreams...but I'm one of those who remembers it very rarely. But I have realised that in the past couple of weeks I have been able to remember one particular kind of dream.
Since 25th December, I've been getting frequent dreams about my grandfather,who passed away in 2004. I am more than glad that he keeps visiting me in my dreams, but what I dont understand is those are the only ones I remember quite well, sometimes, even the conversations we have.
Infact, I've always been extremely close to him throughout, and when he passed away, it was very difficult for me to come to terms with it, and I know, I haven't still.
My husband says dreams have a deeper meaning and have to be interpreted properly.
I dont know how and I dont know what my dreams mean, but one thing is for sure, I feel happier that atleast I get to see him in my dreams and remember it.

No comments: