Sep 4, 2011

I am too skeptical about a lot of things. I find men are no longer chivalrous, there are very few who are well mannered, very few who respect another person's feelings,very few who are caring,...because mostly I come across self centered,opportunistic and selfish people. But today, I witnessed an incident and felt,that after all not everyone is like that. My husband and I were going on a drive,when we saw that a cat had been hit by a heavy vehicle ,and did not survive.A man,in his twenties, who was on a two wheeler,stopped,parked his motorbike, picked up the dead cat from the middle of the road and put it near a tree,on the side of the pavement and covered it with some dry leaves and left on his bike. He gave the cat a dignified farewell when no one bothered. I can't even imagine the plight of the carcass if he hadn't moved it from the road.
Hats off to that good Samaritan.

No comments: