Nov 5, 2009

My Angel

Sometime in May last year.

Some uneasiness. A feeling of restlessness. Not feeling too well.
My hubby and I decided to meet the doctor.
A lot of apprehensions......some expectations.....anxiousness and nervous.

After we met up with the doctor, we learnt that we were going to become parents. The feeling was mixed when we heard this. Were we ready for such a huge reponsibility? Would we be able to manage another person? were we capable of it?
But at the same time it was a very joyous moment. We were going to bring life on to this earth....a miracle in itself. I cannot forget the expression on my husband's face..that of happiness and ofcourse, the sudden sense of responsibility. That day has been one of the many special moments in my life.
But the one special moment which stands out above the rest was in December when I carried my baby for the first time. My little angel...he was a bundle of joy. The little wonder who was in my arms that day was looking at me and others wih a twinkle in his eye, wondering where he was and who we were,I guess.
What a precious moment it was in my life. He is such a darling who has filled our lives with immense joy.
Love you my baby...my dear Tamaghna Vibhu. You have given us everything...completed my life in every way. Thanks sweetypie for all the happiness.

No comments: