Jun 1, 2007

Feels refreshed after a nice break that I had.
I should say that it was a 'forced break', but I'm glad I went with it.
First of all, I was going to my hometown and to top it, I was even going to spend a week at Ooty. I couldn't have asked for more.
Going to Bangalore after more than 6 months was motivation enough.

Each and every time I find a new eating place to go to, a new hangout, some additions and few old ones with a new look and some places brought down.
Its always new and different, but the best part is that it has retained its soul.
Thats whats enchanting about my place...namma bengaluru.
There are a few problems as is the case in any metro....increasing vehicles on the road,eternal traffic jams, pollution and the dirt...but its totally taken over by the warmth of the people, family and friends.

It has been a couple of weeks since I left Blore, but I'm already missing it.

Looking forward for my next visit.

5 comments:

Rafiki said...

I am also looking forward to your next visit :)

Preethi Simha said...

Same here!

srikanth said...

when next Preethi? btw, Kolkota looks equally cool...amazing bus-top drives. In blore, u gotta pay extra for that. They call it "city-darshan"

Preethi Simha said...

hehe!

Shyam said...

hmmmmm what can we say as the time passes we miss our childhood, after sometime we miss our youth so do we our everything..
remember onlye thing is constant, ie, change.
watch everything and stand aside. its fun. good luck